LightBasic™ pre-assembled wall systems are lightweight, durable, and budget-friendly. Each wall system comes pre-built and can be secured from inside the building (fasteners are then covered with an interior cap), saving on both installation time and costs. Their translucent panel design also features built-in light control and diffuses the sun's rays throughout interior spaces, and their translucent nature also offers a degree of privacy by obscuring a direct line of sight into a space. All of these benefits add up to a great value in daylighting!
- Lighter than comparable glass systems
- Available insulation option for enhanced thermal performance
- 2.75" thick translucent panels with 12” x 24” nominal grid pattern
- For overall dimensions, along with technical and test data, download our data sheet
- Please allow 10-14 business days for order processing (not including shipping - freight times may vary depending on location)
Performance & Warranties:
- White exterior and White interior sheet allow for 45% light transmission (34% for insulated version)
- <.01 UV transmittance
- Available with clear or dark bronze anodized finish (AAMA 611)
- 1 year material/workmanship, 5 year color change and 10 year fiberbloom warranties standard
- Technical and test data sheet
Custom sizes and configurations are also available - please call 888-759-2678 or email email@example.com for additional information.