LightBasic™ Pre-assembled Wall Systems - (Crystal Exterior/Crystal Interior)
LightBasic™ pre-assembled wall systems are lightweight, durable, and budget-friendly. Each wall system comes pre-built and features clips that allow the system to be secured from inside the building (fasteners are covered with an interior cap), saving on both installation time and cost. (Please note that some exterior caulking is required.)
LightBasic™ wall systems are a perfect option for warehouses, manufacturing centers and other areas where built-in light control is key. As an added benefit, while the panels provide diffuse light throughout interior spaces, they also add a degree of privacy since their translucent nature obscures a direct line of sight into the space. All of these benefits add up to a great value in daylighting!
- Lighter than comparable glass systems
- Available insulation option for enhanced thermal performance
- 2.75" thick translucent panels with 12” x 24” nominal grid pattern
- Multiple sizes available (2' x 4' shown - larger sizes will have additional panel grids)
- For technical info and test data, download our data sheet
- Please allow 10-14 business days for order processing (not including shipping - freight times may vary depending on location)
Performance & Warranties:
- Crystal exterior and Crystal interior sheet allow for 75% light transmission (51% for insulated version)
- <.01 UV transmittance
- Available with clear or dark bronze anodized finish (AAMA 611)
- 1 year material/workmanship, 5 year color change and 10 year fiberbloom warranties standard
Related Links & Downloads:
- Technical and test data sheet
- For ordering information, including restrictions, return policies, etc., please click here.
Custom sizes and configurations are also available through our Inside Sales team - please call 888-759-2678 or email email@example.com for additional information and current lead times on custom products.